Who we are

Morgan: Short. Freckles. Sarcastic. Clumsy. Realist. Reader. Student. Pastels. Soda addict (Dr. Pepper specifically). Dog Lover
Courtney: Shorter. Curls. Sassy. Independent. Romantic. Puppy Travel Agent. Weird. Neons and Earth Tones. Cat Lover. Future Soccer Mom.
Our Blog: Letters. Love. Long Distance. Besties. Videos. Quotes. Humor. Giggles. Adventures. Boyfriends. Mavericks. Work. School. God. Food. Everyday. Chaos. Peace. Family. Futures. Pasts. Accidents. Achievements. Opinions. Lessons Learned.

Monday, November 25, 2013

SNL, Singleness and Someone needs to Start this

Dear Morgan,

Yesterday on Saturday Night Live, Aidy Bryant said the following words "I'm dying out here!". Please watch this video, as it is very indicative of my current feelings. I particularly like when she says, "I don't know!" in response to Cecily Strong asking her, "What are you doing?" Watch it, it'll only make sense that way. It's only fitting that the first blog on this here joint blog, is about the men folks. I think the Morgan/Courtneybot would splurt out some sort of man related status for us. I think that's all for now.

Love, Courtney.

No comments:

Post a Comment